Frequently Asked Questions:
- How long is the ride? 3 mile loop and a longer than 3 mile loop.... long loop is usually around 10 miles (marked with mile markers) - Riders looking for a longer ride are encouraged to continue back onto the short loop at the conclusion of their long loop ride (or even go out again!).
- Can I rent one of your horses? No- unfortunately we are unable to offer our horses to the public.
- Can children ride alone? No- anyone under the age of 16 must be with an adult.
- Are there trail guides? No- though you may meet some new friends on the trail and join up with a different group! Trail "maps" with emergency numbers are available.
- Is camping available? Yes! Primitive camping is available. Contact us at 269-731-4471 for more information
- Do I have to jump the jumps on the trail? No. All jumps have 'go-arounds'